Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 1
Warning: include(http://www.jetairwaysvirtual.net/template_top.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 1
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://www.jetairwaysvirtual.net/template_top.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 1
Jet Airways Virtual Rules
1. All Jet Airways Virtual pilots and its staff shall conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
2. Anyone who finds themselves suspended or flying privileges revoked from VATSIM or SimMiles may be deleted from the roster. The CEO or someone on the staff will listen to what you have to say and make a decision accordingly. Just keep in mind VATSIM keeps a record of all chat messages.
3. All newly registered pilots must complete a flight within one month of activation. New pilots not completing their initial flight within one month will be deleted from the roster.
4. All currently employed pilots must complete at least 1 flight every 2 months in order to remain active. Jet Airways Virtual believes this to be more than reasonable. Most VA’s require two flights a month or more. Pilots who are unable to fly a flight in a 2 month period are asked to notify the CEO (or Human Resource Manager if one is on staff) and let him/her know when they will be back to fly again. This way you are not deleted from the roster and can be put on Leave of Absence (LOA). We understand life happens and situations arise that keeps you from your favorite hobby.
5. All flights will be flown on the VATSIM or the SimMiles Network.
(A ACARS program is being written so you can fly your flights off-line. This will be helpful for those long haul flights. We will let you know when that is available to you). About the long haul flights: No one is expected to sit in front of their computer for 10 hours. If you need to disconnect and fly off line it is permissible. Just make sure you log back in before you start your descent and before you resubmit your FP with VATSIM make sure you note you flew part of your flight off line in the comments section.
6. Neither the system nor the JAIv staff will accept flights flown in acceleration mode. Because of the nature of the game acceleration mode is considered a cheat and would not be fair to the Virtual Travelers involved or any of the pilots flying in the SimMiles system. Unlike your normal VA, your flight in the SimMiles Virtual World system involves and affects other players in this game and the outcome has to remain fair and unbiased. For more information see the Main SimMiles Web Site.
7. Pilots are to sign in using the Flight Number of the flight. I.E. If you are going to fly JAI452, then you sign in to VATSIM as JAI452.
8. For group or event flights we are obviously not going to able to sign in using the same call sign. If you cannot sign in using the flight number, then you are to sign in using your number you us to sign in with on the Jet Airways Virtual site.
9. About Group Flights & Event Flights: JAIv staff encourages all pilots to fly in group flights and in special events as often as they can. These flights are worth double hours. Any pilot flying in these events must let the staff know you have flown in the event after you have landed and submitted your flight plan. If the event flight is available on the dispatch page of the JAIv site then go ahead and use it. If not then try to use a real world JAI flight for the event if possible and log in as that flight. You will not be able to submit a FP using the dispatch page so you will need to E-Mail the staff and let them know you flew in the event. If JAI does not fly to the area of the event you are participating in then you are free to choose any departure airport as long as it falls with-in the rules of the event. In order to qualify for the double hours participating pilots must do the following:
All group and event flights must be done on VATSIM and SimMiles Network, no exceptions.
Pilots will have the name of the event and the web site link to the information of the event written in the comment section of the Flight Plan.
The flight has to be done with-in the rules of the event.
Pilots must notify the JAIv staff via posting the flight in the Jet Airways Virtual forums about the flight.
Information in the Post required is your name, call sign used, event name, URL address of the event, and total hours flown.
10. All pilots are asked to, though not required to, add the URL link to your JAI VA in the comment section of your Flight Plan. This way you help advertise your VA and may cause people to check us out. For example you can put this in the comment section: Jet Airways Virtual check us out at http://www.jetairwaysvirtual.net . Be creative and advertise your VA the way you want to. The more the merrier.
Warning: include() [function.include]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 27
Warning: include(http://www.jetairwaysvirtual.net/template_bottom.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 27
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'http://www.jetairwaysvirtual.net/template_bottom.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/J/B/o/JBondPHP/html/asiava/JAI/rules.php on line 27